You just finished school and doesn’t know what to do next?
You want to go to university but the fees at home are too expensive?
You want a scholarship for China but don’t know how to apply or find them?
You want to learn another language?
Then China might be your answer.
This program is for you who are looking for a non-degree language program, exchange or a full degree in a Chinese university.
Why China though?
- China is the new topic and the future job opportunities with China on your CV are many
- China is big and has enough universities for you to choose exactly what you want to study
- The Chinese language is spoken by more than 1.3 billion people in the world – it’s important to learn for future work opportunities
- The Chinese government is offering many kinds of full-time scholarship for international students
- You’ll have the chance to explore and learn more about China’s long history and colorful culture
- Being in another different culture, gives you a chance to look at your own culture from another point of view and learn about yourself as well
Why work with me?
I was once in your spot as well. Stuck in my own country, not sure what to do next and feeling kind of trapped around my own people. I wanted to get to know the world and China was the answer to my questions. Since then, I never looked back again and now it’s time to help you on your journey to China.
- I have four years of study, work and travel experience in China
- I speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
- I have studied at both private schools and three different universities in China
- I have both done non-degree language program, exchange-program and full degree programs in Chinese universities
- I have managed all applications on my own and now the procedures very well
- I also know the feeling you have right now and I want to help
This service is for you who want to go to China but would like to get some advice on how to find the perfect university for you, how to apply for university and how to look for and apply for scholarship (If you are interested).
This service includes:
- 1 hour Skype call where we discuss your details, education background and what you want to study in China
- I’ll create a special-tailored list of universities with degrees you want to study
- Detailed information about how to go through the university application procedure and scholarship procedure + a list of what you need to prepare of documents before applying (All send via email – if you have any questions, feel free to ask me via email or WeChat Lenaaround)
- 1 hour Skype call where we will talk about all the things you need to prepare and some tips and good things to know before you are going to China
- Support if you need me during the application process (via WeChat)
- I can’t promise that I’ll be able to find a scholarship for you but I will do my absolute best to help you get into the Chinese university.
- Contact me on email or WeChat Lenaaround and let me know which service you’re interested in
- Pay deposit
- First Skype call
- I will create the list of university opportunities
- Pay the rest of the fee
- Application procedure starts
- Second Skype call
- 50 Dollars as a deposit + 150 Dollars to be paid after receiving the university list
- All payment is done via PayPal
- If you only want the first part of this service (Skype call + list of suitable degrees), this is also possible if you let me know when you purchase the service
What to know before contacting me:
- You need a foreign passport (not Chinese) to apply for university in China
- You need to have at least finished high school
- I can’t help you through the visa procedure because every country’s application process is different from each other – thank you for your understanding