Tired of the same old song? Or the same old job?
Ready to make a big move out of your comfort zone?
You want to improve your CV?
Then China might be your answer.
Why China though?
- Booming economy + huge country = tons of working opportunities
- China is on everyone’s lips these days so putting China on your CV will only make you even “more” delicious for a future company when looking for jobs at home
- You’ll have the chance to explore and learn more about China’s long history and colorful culture
- Being in another different culture, gives you a chance to look at your own culture from another point of view and learn about yourself as well
Why work with me?
I was once in your spot as well. Stuck in my own country, not sure what to do next and feeling kind of trapped around my own people. I wanted to get to know the world and China was the answer to my questions. Since then, I never looked back again and now it’s time to help you on your journey to China.
- I have four years of study, work and travel experience in China
- I speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
- I have found and applied jobs on my own
- I have a great network of people in China who are ready to help you
- I also know the feeling you have right now and I want to help
This service is for you who want to go to China but would like to get some advice on how to find a job in China and how to communicate with the Chinese employer.
This service includes:
- 1 hour Skype call where we discuss your details, education background and work experience
- I’ll create a special-tailored list of job opportunities for you
- Detailed information about how to go through the job application process and full support when applying for the job
- 1 hour Skype call where we will talk about all the things you need to prepare and some tips and good things to know before you are leaving for China
I can’t promise that I’ll be able to find a job for you but I promise you that I will work as hard as I can on helping you.
- Contact me on email and let me know which service you’re interested in
- Pay deposit
- First Skype call (or send me your details on email)
- I will create the list of job opportunities
- Pay the rest of the fee
- Application procedure starts – prepare application, CV and references
- Second Skype call
50 Dollars as a deposit + 200 Dollars to be paid after receiving the job list
- All payment is done via PayPal
- If you only want the first part of this service, this is also possible if you let me know when you purchase the service
What to know before contacting me:
- If you want to make sure that you will get a job in China, teaching English is the easiest job to apply to
- You need a finished bachelor’s degree to be able to find a job in China
- I can’t help you through the visa procedure because every country’s application process is different from each other